Shulamith is committed to providing its students, from early childhood through high school, with a superior Judaic and Secular education. Student life is permeated with and guided by Halacha and the moral and ethical code of ישראל עם ,promoting refinement of character and simchat hachaim, and respect for and love of the State of Israel.
The Executive Director is a senior-level leadership position responsible for managing the school’s business and financial operations. This includes overseeing all operational aspects of the school including facilities, transportation, IT, maintenance, purchasing, HR and specific areas of admissions. The Executive Director will also assume financial management of the school including cash-flow, payroll, fundraising, budgeting, government grants and tuition collection. The Executive Director will play a key role in leading fundraising efforts for the school, including the scholarship fund, annual events and capital campaigns.
• Accounting Personnel
• Technology Personnel
• Admissions Personnel
• Operations & Facility Personnel
• Administrative Support Personnel
Reports to The Board of Directors.
• Stellar people skills, ability to build strong relationships with parents and key community leaders
• Strong management experience, overseeing a variety of functional areas
• Demonstrated fundraising experience or interest to succeed in this domain
• Operational prowess
• Excellent grasp of financial management
• Strong communication skills, excellent writing abilities and technology awareness.